Writing a book is a huge undertaking for most of us who are not professional writers. Between writing, life, editing, life and everything else in between, it’s hard to see the finish line. Let’s be transparent for a minute. In addition to time constraints of everyday life, there are also the little voices in our head that say:
“This book isn’t good enough.”
“No one will buy my book.”
“How will I publish this book?”
We totally understand and most importantly, we have been there. Here is the good news:
#1 You don’t have to be the best writer to write a good book.
#2 You don’t have to do this alone.
There are thousands of first time authors publishing books daily. If we can do it, you can do it too.
Here’s the secret sauce to achieving book writing success:
- Get a plan
- Work the Plan
- Celebrate your success
I know, it sounds a lot easier to say than to do, but this is where we swoop in with real HELP. In this course we are going to help you focus, develop a plan to finish your book, provide helpful resources to gather and organize all of your ideas. This course includes:
- Self-paced training videos that teach you how to structure your time and your book.
- Book Outline Workbook to help you organize your book
- Writing Goals Workbook to help you establish a writing plan, discover your writing approach and meet your writing goals, and more
How will this benefit you?
- You will overcome stagnation in your writing process and finally see the finish line.
- You will obtain clear, actionable goals with next steps for your book which has helped many first time authors.
If you are ready to end procrastination, get organized, focused and ready to finally start and complete your book, this program is designed for you. You don't have to do this alone, enroll today and become one step closer to adding PUBLISHED AUTHOR to your resume.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Athena C. Shack, MDiv, is an Author and Publisher of Watersprings Media House, LLC. She has helped dozens of authors write, publish and market their books professionally and with confidence. Her superpower is translating vision to executable steps.